Friday, July 23, 2010

10 Years

So I met Tristan 10 years ago around this time. I remember when she moved into my ward and I saw her for the first time at church. It only took me a few times even seeing her to be totally in love. My life has never been the same since then. Most people remember how much time we used to spend together. I loved being around her because she understood me in ways that no one else did. She was my best friend. And as serious as we were about things when we were teenagers, we still did goofy things and had fun. Here are some fun pictures that we found recently from the summer of 2001. I'm sixteen and Tristan is fifteen. With us is my sister Tanya and my best buddy Mike. Good times. I loved summer then and I still do now.


4 comments:

  1. Mike Root went on mission to Japan about the same time I was on my mission. He tried the music writing thing for a while and eventually made it out to Provo to go to school. He just works, attends BYU, and writes music. He is still my best friend.

    Funny thing though, his brother Joe married my sister Oksana. They have a little girl and live in central Missouri where Joe works for the Air Force. So Mike and I share a niece. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look the same as you did 10 years ago.....such a good looking couple.......and happy bithday to that beautiful 1st born of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete