Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We went to the Circus!








So, a while back we went to the circus here in Rexburg (I guess I forgot to post this, it was saved as a draft). Lucy loved the animals (we saw elephants, bears, lions, tigers, and little ponies). It was kind of scary-one of the acrobats fell on his head while doing a trick because the ropes came unconnected from the ceiling. (We found out later that the guy was fine, other than a split liver). It was just crazy because the whole time we kept thinking how scary it would be if someone fell but we didn't actually think we'd see it happen. It was pretty neat though. (I think my childhood dreams of being an acrobat finally ended after seeing that guy fall and realizing how dangerous it really is...)

1 comment:

  1. I love how bald your girls are. I think it's absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete