Saturday, September 4, 2010

Four Wheelers and Hot Springs!!


So this past weekend most of my family came out to visit and to see Amy (sorry Tori we wish you could have been here too!). We had so much fun! We talked Dad into renting some four wheelers and headed out to the famous St. Anthony sand dunes. Tom and I had never been sand duning before and we had a blast. I don't know the last time I had so much fun. I'm glad Amy was born so I could actually participate in some extreme sports!! (thanks to everyone who helped watch our kids so we could have some last summer fun!!)



We let the girls test out the four wheelers. Saren was a natural. Lucy even enjoyed them too!


The next day we went to Lava Hot Springs for the day where we met up with the Mellors. It rianed on and off that day so we had fun in the hot springs while it poured on us. Luckily we brought an umbrella and Amy sleeps alot still so we just left her under the umbrella while we played in the rain! The sun ended up coming out and we played at the water park. We enjoyed the adrenaline rush of jumping off the platforms and going down the slides. The brave ones even did tricks off the platforms.

Tawni and I after our ballerina spins off the high dive. (I wouldn't recommend doing it if you're interested...)

Grandma doing what grandmas do- Sacrificing for their kids so they can have fun. You are awesome mom!

Taran and Stanley excited for one of their own to be coming soon- just over a month and a half left!! They're having a girl too! They're going to be great parents- we can't wait!!

Precious little Amy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to enjoy the slides and platforms at Lava. I just had to swim around in the pool when we went back in July.

    ReplyDelete