Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amy's First Campout




So, we decided to go camping one more time this year because the weather was nice last weekend (it started to get cold here already and we were afraid this might be our last chance). So we packed up our stuff and went last minute to our favorite free campground- Beaver Dick. We love that it is free and close. We've been here a few times but this is the first time we actually played in the water there. Tom and the girls had a great time catching frogs while i slowly floated down the river on our raft.


Amy did great- she woke up smiling so we know she must love camping too!! Here are a couple pictures

2 comments:

  1. You were in my dream last night Tris. It was like reality because I was still pregnant and you had just had Amy and we were swimming and I was amazed at the tricks you were doing. The end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how adventurous you guys still are. I know most people quit going camping and doing fun things once they have kids, but ya'll seem to just keep right on doing it. And I hope to be more like that once I have my own. And holy moly is she cute!

    ReplyDelete