Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm an aunt!


My sister Tori and her husband Josh had their first baby, making me an aunt! Lucy, Saren and I got to go to Omaha and stay with them during all the excitement. Their precious little girl was born 2 weeks ago on April 18th at 4:25pm, she weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz, and was 21 inches long. They named her Sklyer Ann Brooks. She is such a doll. She has long thin arms, legs, hands, and feet and is such a cutie. My mom, sister Taran, and brother-in-law Stanley all came out and we had a fun time together in Nebraska hanging out with the new baby!

We made it in time to catch Tori's baby shower!

and we were staying at her apartment when it caught on fire two days before the baby came!
Grandma entertaining the girls while I hold baby Skyler!
Taran and StanleyThe proud parents!

3 comments:

  1. that's pretty awesome. I think it's weird that you're just not becoming an aunt at 24. probably because I was at age 10 and it's just a part of life. But the baby is cute! I love babies...

    ReplyDelete