Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Saren



I guess there has been more to say about Saren lately because she is growing and changing so much and so fast. She just got her first tooth a week or two ago and just before that she started pulling herself to standing. She can now pull herself up to anything and even walk from one thing to another if her hands can reach that far. She even can push Lucy's stroller around if there is weight in it (otherwise she'll just fall on her face because the stroller goes faster than she can). Lucy loves that Saren can stand now and even tries to help her to walk by holding her hand. Saren wants to be just like Lucy I think. They are so much fun together. I can't believe that I will have two walking little girls in a matter of months... I can't believe how much little ones can learn in such a little amount of time. It is kind of inspiring to be a part of!


No comments:

Post a Comment