Sunday, September 4, 2011

Movie Opportunity


Some of you may have noticed my additional facial hair this summer. I am have been growing out my hair and beard in order to have the chance to appear in a movie this fall. The LDS church is making a new New Testament movie. They needed people with dark hair and dark complexion that could look like they were from the middle east. I fit the look and so I am going for it. The school here seems okay with it, so I will keep on getting shaggier for the next month or so. I have only had one day that I was actually booked for filming, but I hope I can have more chances. It is not a big deal, I'm not a movie star or anything. I'm just a film extra, but it is kind of fun. I did get pulled over in Alabama because I "fit a profile" so I guess my middle east look is working. I was flattered.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with getting the film. I think you look the part!

    ReplyDelete