Monday, August 29, 2011

New Job and New Home

Well, after a long summer of job searching, I finally got a call from a high school principal in Bear Lake County, Idaho. They interviewed me over the phone and a short time later they called and offered me the job. I will be teaching History and Drama at Bear Lake High School. It is a small school that brings in students from the whole county. I am one of two history teachers and the only drama teacher. It is perfect for me.

The week I got the job, we took the family out to look for a place to live. We found a little house in Montpelier, the town where the school is located. So far we are really enjoying it here. The people are super nice. The location is beautiful. My school seems like it will be a neat place to work. It has been a good thing and it seems to fit us well.


Here is the county where we live.



Here is Bear Lake High School.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job! Last I heard Matt Eyre and his family live in Bear Lake!

    ReplyDelete